19.2.11

Introduction

My name is Anna Belle Lee.
As you may have noticed, this is a blog. I didn't make this blog to become famous, or make money. It's just about my life and life in general. At the risk of sounding mellodramatic, it's about expression. The first thing I should probably acknowledge is that my real name is not Anna Belle Lee. The alias is meant to allow me to speak freely without being afraid of attention from my family or friends. If I am going to express actually in depth anything then I have to do it without fear. The name "Anna Belle Lee" is based off of the poem by Edgar Allen Poe. The poem is something I've read over and over, heard again and again. It's like an imprint, it's weird really. As you read on you'll come to understand why.
The title of this blog, "Life is a bad metaphor" is the title I came up with today while walking. Life is so many things. We can compare anything we've seen to a piece of life because life is so complex. So when I say "Life is a bad metaphor" I mean to say that I'm sick of comparing life to something else I've experienced in life. Life is a game, life is a box a' chocolates, a highway, blah blah blah blah. You get the gist of it.
Life is life (who knew right?), and I would like to express mine. Perhaps I'm being over critical, well, we'll see. Regardless, I hope you're interested in writing because I'll be writing here as much as possible. See you soon.
Best,
Anna Belle Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment