23.6.11

Introduction to a New Voice

My name is Marta Frieda Hart. Well, actually, it isn’t. However, the initials are the same and the words mean ‘lady’ ‘peace’ and ‘strong’ and these are what I am, or strive to be. I am friends with Anna Belle Lee and have found great comfort and strength by reading her blog, so we decided that we could work on it together.  I post stuff, she posts stuff.  This is me trying to figure out who/what I am. My frustrations, thoughts, and even poor attempts at poetry will be here. I think this will push me: I rarely share things with people (it makes me feel vulnerable and slightly cheesy). Since this is me trying to share stuff- it will be emotional, it will be intimate, and hopefully it will help me to step outside of my neat little box. Because it is really quite messy in there.  A few facts about me: I am young, but feel old. I am pretty much broke because of medical bills. I love bicycles. My heart gravitates towards ballet.  I believe in the power of love- not just the romantic kind (even though that’s important and amazing), but the bonds with friends, family, and general kindness towards others. Most importantly, I have a cat who is absolutely SPLENDID! You’ll learn more about me as we go on, but I figured that before I pour out my heart you should have a general idea of who I am, so hopefully that was helpful.
Come take a trip with me, maybe we’ll fall…wouldn’t that be exciting?

Tschüss,
Marta Frieda Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment