1.1.12

Dancers in my Head

There are many confined to my cranium

She gasps and shudders;
Violent motions escape in sharp bursts.
Revelations of fear and rage.
Another she is calm and contained.
Her movements slow and calculated;
Appearing effortlessly ethereal.
He leaps and contorts;
Pulsing rhythmically with the music.

Vivacity.
Raw Emotion - Pure Force.
Powerful and Unknown.
They dance together. They dance apart.

Their movements are fluid yet always contain a quirk, some flaw. 
The truest beauty is found within imperfection.

They are all my mind sees when my eyes are clouded.
They leap, glide, and twist beyond fast boundaries.

I define their movements when I'm incapable of controlling my own.
Sometimes it can be uplifting, a remembrance of what I loved, what I could do.

But now I can't.
I don't even have real dancers.
All I have is the ones in my head who (like the Willis) strive to dance me dead.


Tschüss,
Marta Frieda Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment